Jaseng is specializing in non-surgical treatment for spine and joint disorders using traditional Korean/Eastern medicine. Acupuncture, Herbal medicine, MSAT(Motion Style Acupuncture Treatment), Chuna Manipulation, Moxibustion, Cupping, and Physical therapy are used for treatment of spinal disorders, bone and joint disorders as well as internal disorders.
ما هو جديد عن جاسينغ
- Integrative package for low back pain with leg pain in Korea: A prospective cohort study
- The long-term course of patients undergoing alternative and integrative therapy for lumbar disc herniation: A prospective observational 3-year follow-up study
- Long-term course of alternative and integrative therapy for lumbar disc herniation and risk factors for surgery: A prospective observational 5-year follow-up study
- Effects of motion style acupuncture treatment in acute low back pain patients with severe disability: A multicenter, randomized, controlled, comparative effectiveness trial
- Motion style acupuncture treatment (MSAT) for acute low back pain with severe disability; a multicenter, randomized, controlled trial protocol